Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
From the Washington Apple Commission. This version is a little spicier than other iced apple teas I've seen on Zaar.
- 3 cups apple juice or 3 cups cider
- 3 cups boiling water
- 6 tea bags
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- apple, slices cut in circles, to garnish (optional)
- Add tea bags to boiling water. Let stand 15 minutes. Remove and add allspice, honey and apple juice.
- Simmer over low heat until honey is blended, about one minute.
- Chill. Serve over ice with lemon slices.