Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from the 'Taste of Homes - Light and Tasty' magazine. I feel it is really cool for 2 reasons, 1 - it is low cal and 2 - it really sounds so cool.
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened raspberry
- 1 cup lemon juice (Juice of about 4 medium lemons)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced of fresh mint or 1⁄4 teaspoon dried mint flakes
- 6 cups water
- Firstly, mash and strain raspberries and make sure you reserve the juice.
- Discard the pulp and seeds.
- Take a punch bowl or a large container.
- Combine the lemon juice, sugar and mint in it.
- Stir in water and the reserved raspberry juice.
- Serve over ice and enjoy your minted raspberry lemonade to your heart's content!