Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Don't turn your nose up at this one! I don't even know why it is called fruitcake really! My ENTIRE family hates fruitcake in any way, shape, or form - this is one that we all LOVE!
- 4 cups pecans
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 lb candied cherry
- 1⁄2 lb candied pineapple
- 1 (6 ounce) can flaked coconut
- 1 (12 ounce) box vanilla wafers
- 1 cup seedless raisin
- Chop pecans, cherries and pineapple and mix together.
- Mash wafers and mix with above ingredients.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and mix well.
- Press into large loaf pan and put into icebox for at least 24 hours.