4 hrs 50 mins
4 hrs 30 mins
This makes a great dessert anytime. You can serve with or without the whipped cream. Recipe is from Family Circle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) box graham crackers
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes butterscotch pudding (cook-and-serve, not instant)
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes vanilla pudding mix (cook-and-serve, not instant)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box chocolate pudding (cook-and-serve, not instant)
- 10 cups milk
- 1Coat a 13x9x2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; line the bottom with a single layer of graham crackers, cut pieces to fit if necessary.
- 2Save scraps.
- 3Cook butterscotch pudding following package directions, about 10 minutes.
- 4Pour over layer of graham crackers.
- 5Place another layer of graham crackers over butterscotch pudding.
- 6Cook vanilla pudding following package directions, about 10 minutes, and pour over cracker layer.
- 7Place a final layer of crackers over vanilla pudding.
- 8Cook chocolate pudding according to package directions, about 10 minutes.
- 9Pour evenly over the crackers.
- 10Finely crush the remaining graham crackers and any scraps.
- 11Sprinkle over the top of the chocolate pudding layer.
- 12Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- 13Cut into squares.
- 14Note: To serve with whipped cream, beat 1 cup heavy cream, 2 T sugar and 1 t vanilla to stiff peaks.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Icebox Cake
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.1
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 41.9 mg
- Sodium 323.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: