Recipe by Lainey39
This makes a great dessert anytime. You can serve with or without the whipped cream. Recipe is from Family Circle.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) box graham crackers
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes butterscotch pudding (cook-and-serve, not instant)
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes vanilla pudding mix (cook-and-serve, not instant)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box chocolate pudding (cook-and-serve, not instant)
- 10 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat a 13x9x2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; line the bottom with a single layer of graham crackers, cut pieces to fit if necessary.
- Save scraps.
- Cook butterscotch pudding following package directions, about 10 minutes.
- Pour over layer of graham crackers.
- Place another layer of graham crackers over butterscotch pudding.
- Cook vanilla pudding following package directions, about 10 minutes, and pour over cracker layer.
- Place a final layer of crackers over vanilla pudding.
- Cook chocolate pudding according to package directions, about 10 minutes.
- Pour evenly over the crackers.
- Finely crush the remaining graham crackers and any scraps.
- Sprinkle over the top of the chocolate pudding layer.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares.
- Note: To serve with whipped cream, beat 1 cup heavy cream, 2 T sugar and 1 t vanilla to stiff peaks.