Recipe by Elly in Canada
These cookies look like little icebergs or little hills of snow!!! Quick and easy to make, these little gems look lovely on your holiday cookie trays. Source: An old issue of Food and Drink
- 12 ounces white chocolate
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole salted peanuts or 1 1⁄2 cups cashews
- 2 cups chow mein noodles (dried, I prefer to use the canned ones )
Directions See How It's Made
- Line chilled cookie sheets with wax or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate in a large heavy pot over LOW heat, stir frequently until chocolate melts.
- Remove from heat and gently stir in nuts and noodles.
- Drop mixture onto cookie sheets to look like little icebergs!
- Refrigerate until needed.
- Store in an airtight container, these will keep for about 2 weeks, if they last that long!