1/2 Photos of Iceberg Wedge with Blue Cheese Dressing
24 hrs 4 mins
This is one of my favorite ways to serve this lettuce. Cook time is the chill time for the dressing. Prep time is the time for the lettuce to chill overnight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1For salad, remove core from an iceberg lettuce by banging core end of lettuce sharply on the counter.
- 2Then grab core, twist and pull.
- 3It will separate cleanly.
- 4Plunge cored head of iceberg forcerfully into a sinkful of cold water.
- 5Drain, wrap in a towel, and refrigerate over night.
- 6For dressing, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, scallions, and lemon juice in a bowl and mix well.
- 7Stir in cheese, cover with plastic wrap, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- 8To serve, cut lettuce into 4 large wedges, spoon dressing over it, and season generously with pepper.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iceberg Wedge with Blue Cheese Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.5
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 482.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: