Hey Jude's Note:
A friend gave me this yummy recipe, knowing my love for blue cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup sherry wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cut into 1 inch squares
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaf
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh cut chives
- 2 tablespoons tarragon leaves
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves
- 1/4 lb Stilton cheese or 1/4 lb other blue cheese, cut into small cubes
- 2 large tomatoes, cored,cut into large chunks
- 1Whisk together vinegar, oil, and salt and pepper to taste; set aside.
- 2Combine lettuce, onion, basil, parsley, chives, tarragon and coriander in a large bowl.
- 3Toss lightly with dressing; divide among 4 large plates.
- 4Top each portion with cheese and tomatoes.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iceberg and Stilton salad with herb leaves and tomato
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.1
- Calories from Fat 321
- Total Fat 35.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 21.2 mg
- Sodium 417.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sherry wine vinegar