Hey Jude's Note:
A friend gave me this yummy recipe, knowing my love for blue cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup sherry wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cut into 1 inch squares
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaf
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh cut chives
- 2 tablespoons tarragon leaves
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves
- 1/4 lb Stilton cheese or 1/4 lb other blue cheese, cut into small cubes
- 2 large tomatoes, cored,cut into large chunks
- 1Whisk together vinegar, oil, and salt and pepper to taste; set aside.
- 2Combine lettuce, onion, basil, parsley, chives, tarragon and coriander in a large bowl.
- 3Toss lightly with dressing; divide among 4 large plates.
- 4Top each portion with cheese and tomatoes.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iceberg and Stilton salad with herb leaves and tomato
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.1
- Calories from Fat 321
- Total Fat 35.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 21.2 mg
- Sodium 417.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sherry wine vinegar