Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
Sometimes I get back from a run, home from work, or take too long of a shower and I just get thirsty. In a pinch, this is what I do to quench my thirst.
- Step 1: Take a bottle of water and place on counter.
- Step 2: Get a glass, cup, bowl, Yahtzee Shaker, or any other liquid retaining container and place on counter next to the bottle of water.
- Step 3: Fill up ice cube tray with water and place in freezer (wait 3 hours) (Note: if you have an ice cube dispenser, skip step 3).
- Step 4: Pour water into container.
- WARNING: Stand back in case ice explodes.
- Step 5: Wait 1 minute.
- Step 6: Swirl with spoon.
- Step 7: Find a comfortable couch.
- All done.
This was fairly bland as written but after adding a shot of scotch I decided it deserved 4 stars after all.
I don't know if I did something wrong, but I thought I followed the recipe to a "T". It tasted really watery to me. I'll try again, though.
This was delicious! Next time, I'm going to do Step 3 the day before!