Recipe by Member #610488
Sugar-free, additive-free version of a favorite summertime snack. Major kid pleaser.
- 2 cups watermelon or 2 cups honeydews or 2 cups cantaloupe, pureed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice or 1 teaspoon lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the puree and juice. Pour into small, dispenser-sized paper cups.
- Insert wooden stick in each cup. Place cups in freezer. Check in 30 min and streighten the sticks if they have moved off center.
- Allow to freeze solid. Best used within a few days. For longer storage, remove pops from cups and place in zip-loc bags.