1/2 Photos of Ice Creamless Milkshake
Also known as the poor man's milkshake. I've tried it hundreds of time and it just didn't taste as good as ice cream milkshakes, but then I found the secret: vanilla syrup. If your looking for a creamy texture, this isn't the recipe for you. If you don't mind a little icey-ness then your going to love it! I make it in my magic bullet, so the recipe is going to reflect that. I figure, just multiply by 4 and it should work for a normal blender. Not promising though.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 tablespoons chocolate syrup (If chocolates not your thing, just add less)
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free vanilla syrup (I use Torani Sugar free vanilla)
- 12 ice cubes (like an 8oz glass full of ice, roughly)
- 2 cups milk (like an 8oz glass full, basically)
- 1Put ice cubes into blender (please remember I use a magic bullet so it's one of those 8oz containers).
- 2Pour in Chocolate syrup, vanilla syrup and milk.
- 3Blend until the noise of big chunks knocking together stops (about 5 minutes).
- 4Pour into glass and enjoy! Note: This is very thick, so it may require a spoon at first.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ice Creamless Milkshake
Serving Size: 1 (819 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 573.1
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 69.0 mg
- Sodium 615.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 25.9 g
- Protein 19.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free vanilla syrup