Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Here's a marvelous snack that will be loved by young and old! Say thanks to Jello for this treat!
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package Jell-O chocolate pudding and pie filling or 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vegetarian chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream or 2 cups chocolate ice cream
- Combine pudding mix and milk in medium saucepan; blend well.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Scoop ice cream into individual dessert dishes.
- Immediately pour hot pudding over ice cream and serve at once.
- ADDITIONAL FLAVOR COMBINATIONS.
- Use vanilla flavor pudding with chocolate ice cream.
- Use butterscotch flavor pudding with vanilla ice cream.
- Use coconut cream flavor pudding with vanilla ice cream.
- Use banana cream flavor pudding with either ice cream.