Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Here's a marvelous snack that will be loved by young and old! Say thanks to Jello for this treat!
Make and share this Ice Cream With Hot Chocolate Pudding (And Variations) recipe from Food.com.
- Combine pudding mix and milk in medium saucepan; blend well.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Scoop ice cream into individual dessert dishes.
- Immediately pour hot pudding over ice cream and serve at once.
- ADDITIONAL FLAVOR COMBINATIONS.
- Use vanilla flavor pudding with chocolate ice cream.
- Use butterscotch flavor pudding with vanilla ice cream.
- Use coconut cream flavor pudding with vanilla ice cream.
- Use banana cream flavor pudding with either ice cream.