Happy Harry #2's Note:
Here's a marvelous snack that will be loved by young and old! Say thanks to Jello for this treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine pudding mix and milk in medium saucepan; blend well.
- 2Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
- 3Scoop ice cream into individual dessert dishes.
- 4Immediately pour hot pudding over ice cream and serve at once.
- 5ADDITIONAL FLAVOR COMBINATIONS.
- 6Use vanilla flavor pudding with chocolate ice cream.
- 7Use butterscotch flavor pudding with vanilla ice cream.
- 8Use coconut cream flavor pudding with vanilla ice cream.
- 9Use banana cream flavor pudding with either ice cream.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ice Cream With Hot Chocolate Pudding (And Variations)
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.7
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 32.6 mg
- Sodium 134.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 4.7 g