Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
This tastes just like a waffle cone and is great with ice cream or by itself!
Make and share this Ice Cream Waffle Cups recipe from Food.com.
- Whip butter in mixer until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and mix till smooth.
- Slowly add honey and egg whites.
- At flour 1/3 at a time and mix till smooth.
- Can use right away but works better when chilled.
- Cut out desired size circle in a piece of cardboard. I use a circle the size of a cereal bowl but bigger will work just as well.
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Lay a non-stick pad on a cookie sheet. Then lay your cut out down on the sheet and spread a very thin but even layer of batter on it.
- Fill your sheet up then place in oven for a couple of minutes. You are going to have to watch it closely. When they start to bubble but are still pale it means they are getting close to being done.
- Pull them out when they are golden brown and immediately place them inside a bowl to shape. Sometimes a bowl of cold water is nice to stick your fingers in if they get burnt.
- You can make smaller circles and roll them up like a cannoli. They are great dipped in chocolate and sprinkled with toasted almonds and or toasted coconut. You can also fill them with whipped cream!
- **If you want add other flavors like almond extract, coconut extract, lemon extract, vanilla extract or what ever you heart desires, it adds a nice twist to the honey flavor!