- 1 cup crushed graham cracker (about 12 squares)
- 1 cup crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 10 cookies)
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
For filling and garnish
- 1 quart butter pecan ice cream, softened
- 4 ounces milk chocolate or 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 8 tablespoons butterscotch topping or 8 tablespoons caramel topping, divided
- about 1 cup sweetened whipped cream
- 8 maraschino cherries
- To prepare the crust: Stir crushed graham crackers and cookie crumbs together; mix with melted butter. Pat mixture evenly onto the sides and bottom of a 10-inch pie pan. For a crispier crust, bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 8 minutes. Let crust cool completely before filling.
- Fill cooled crust with softened ice cream. Quickly spread melted chocolate over ice cream. Immediately sprinkle pecans over chocolate.
- Cover with plastic wrap. Freeze until firm, at least 2 hour.
- To serve, drizzle 1 tablespoon topping over each slice of pie; top each with a dollop of whipped cream and a cherry.