2 hrs 30 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
Sweets for the sweet...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup crushed graham cracker (about 12 squares)
- 1 cup crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 10 cookies)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
For filling and garnish
- 1To prepare the crust: Stir crushed graham crackers and cookie crumbs together; mix with melted butter. Pat mixture evenly onto the sides and bottom of a 10-inch pie pan. For a crispier crust, bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 8 minutes. Let crust cool completely before filling.
- 2Fill cooled crust with softened ice cream. Quickly spread melted chocolate over ice cream. Immediately sprinkle pecans over chocolate.
- 3Cover with plastic wrap. Freeze until firm, at least 2 hour.
- 4To serve, drizzle 1 tablespoon topping over each slice of pie; top each with a dollop of whipped cream and a cherry.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ice Cream Turtle Pie
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.2
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.7 mg
- Sodium 183.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
butter pecan ice cream