Spectacular summery dessert and super quick. Hint the presentation is key here so make sure to have and "elegant" looking glass bowl so you can see the dessert!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 small prepared jely roll cake, about 8 inches long filled with red jelly
- 59.14 ml cream sherry or 59.14 ml orange juice
- 709.78 ml French vanilla ice cream
- 236.59 ml fresh raspberries or 236.59 ml strawberry, rinsed and dried,strawberries should be hulled
- 118.29 ml Cool Whip
- 14.79 ml sliced almonds
- 1Cut cake into 1/2inch slices crosswise.
- 2In a small shallow glass bowl of footed compote line the bottom and sides with the slices.
- 3Sprinkle the cake with the sherry.
- 4Fill the cake lined bowl with scoops of ice cream.
- 5Top with the berries, cool whip and almonds.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ice Cream Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.1
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 98.4 mg
- Sodium 67.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: