Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Spectacular summery dessert and super quick. Hint the presentation is key here so make sure to have and "elegant" looking glass bowl so you can see the dessert!
- 1 small prepared jely roll cake, about 8 inches long filled with red jelly
- 59.14 ml cream sherry or 59.14 ml orange juice
- 709.78 ml French vanilla ice cream
- 236.59 ml fresh raspberries or 236.59 ml strawberry, rinsed and dried,strawberries should be hulled
- 118.29 ml Cool Whip
- 14.79 ml sliced almonds
- Cut cake into 1/2inch slices crosswise.
- In a small shallow glass bowl of footed compote line the bottom and sides with the slices.
- Sprinkle the cake with the sherry.
- Fill the cake lined bowl with scoops of ice cream.
- Top with the berries, cool whip and almonds.
- Serve immediately.