Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Spectacular summery dessert and super quick. Hint the presentation is key here so make sure to have and "elegant" looking glass bowl so you can see the dessert!
- 1 small prepared jely roll cake, about 8 inches long filled with red jelly
- 59.14 ml cream sherry or 59.14 ml orange juice
- 709.78 ml French vanilla ice cream
- 236.59 ml fresh raspberries or 236.59 ml strawberry, rinsed and dried,strawberries should be hulled
- 118.29 ml Cool Whip
- 14.79 ml sliced almonds
- Cut cake into 1/2inch slices crosswise.
- In a small shallow glass bowl of footed compote line the bottom and sides with the slices.
- Sprinkle the cake with the sherry.
- Fill the cake lined bowl with scoops of ice cream.
- Top with the berries, cool whip and almonds.
- Serve immediately.