A creamy, frosty-cold dessert is perfect for those hot, humid summer days.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line an 8-inch square pan with nonstick foil, leaving a 2-inch overhang on two sides.
- 2Grate the bittersweet chocolate, about 1 cup.
- 3Arrange 18 ladyfinger halves on the bottom of pan, slightly overlapping.
- 4Mix the brewed coffee and coffee liqueur in small bowl; brush the ladyfingers with half.
- 5Place coffee ice cream in large bowl, stir until smooth but not melted.
- 6Spread over ladyfingers, then sprinkle with half of the grated chocolate and 1 1/2 cups whipped topping.
- 7Place in freezer 30 minutes.
- 8Repeat layers using 1 pint dulce de leche ice cream.
- 9Cover with foil; freeze 3 hours until firm.
- 10A half-hour before serving, place in refrigerator to soften slightly.
- 11Peel off foil; place on serving plate.
- 12Garnish with chocolate curls and cut in squares or freeze until serving.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ice Cream Tiramisu
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.2
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 97.8 mg
- Sodium 68.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dulce de leche ice cream