Prep 4 hrs
Cook 0 mins
A creamy, frosty-cold dessert is perfect for those hot, humid summer days.
Make and share this Ice Cream Tiramisu recipe from Food.com.
- Line an 8-inch square pan with nonstick foil, leaving a 2-inch overhang on two sides.
- Grate the bittersweet chocolate, about 1 cup.
- Arrange 18 ladyfinger halves on the bottom of pan, slightly overlapping.
- Mix the brewed coffee and coffee liqueur in small bowl; brush the ladyfingers with half.
- Place coffee ice cream in large bowl, stir until smooth but not melted.
- Spread over ladyfingers, then sprinkle with half of the grated chocolate and 1 1/2 cups whipped topping.
- Place in freezer 30 minutes.
- Repeat layers using 1 pint dulce de leche ice cream.
- Cover with foil; freeze 3 hours until firm.
- A half-hour before serving, place in refrigerator to soften slightly.
- Peel off foil; place on serving plate.
- Garnish with chocolate curls and cut in squares or freeze until serving.