Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Authentic recipe from 13 Gobbi Restaurant in Florence. It really, really tastes good and unique.. Impressive presentation when you have guests ;) Great after a heavy, oily or spicy meal. Enjoy !
- 1 slice pineapple slices in juice
- 1 scoop pineapple ice cream
- whipped cream
- 1⁄4 cup bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon Kahlua
- Center the ice cream on the pineapple slice in a coupe dish and top with a generous serving of whipped cream.
- Cover with the chocolate and the walnuts.
- Pour the Kahlua over the top.
I had to use vanilla ice cream as thats all the shop had. However I don't think it altered the taste too much. Easy to make. :)