Prep 1 hr
Cook 22 mins
These are super simple and super delicious!!
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, melted
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 loaf bread dough, thawed
- In a bowl, combine the ice cream, butter and sugars. Pour into a greased 13x9 baking pan.
- Cut dough into 36 pieces and arrange in dish.
- Cover and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 375 for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 2 minutes before inverting onto a serving platter.
- Serve warm.
GREAT TASTING BUNS, & for me, the sticker, the better! An interesting way of putting it all together! I used a dark brown sugar since I appreciate the more intense molasses flavor! I'll be making these again! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Please Review My Recipe]
I loved that these are in bote sized pieces. Of course I still ate more than one because they were soo good! They are very simple to make, and if I didn't know better I would have thought there was honey in them, which was very yummy