Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are great..Can be made ahead and served the next day. Thanks, Naomi!
- 2 cups crushed Ritz crackers
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- whipped topping or cream
- 3 crushed Heath candy bars
- Combine cracker crumbs, sugar and butter.
- Pat into a 9x13 pan.
- Beat pudding mix, milk and ice cream until creamy.
- Place this mixture on crumb layer.
- Add whipped topping and top with crushed candy bars.
- Chill well and serve.