Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
Taken from CafeZOOM! These are a cute treat that taste great!
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- shredded coconut
- candy corn
- mini chocolate chip
- chocolate wafer cookie
- powdered cocoa mix
- To make the body of your snowman, make sure the ice cream isn't too soft, so it won't melt as you try to do this.
- First, cover your plate with a piece of waxed paper.
- Now use an ice cream scoop or a spoon to make three round scoops of vanilla ice cream. Make a small scoop for the head, a medium scoop for the middle of the body and a big scoop for the bottom of the body.
- Put all three scoops on a plate.
- Now put your ice cream balls in the freezer for about 15 minutes, or until they're nice and frozen.
- Once they're completely re-frozen, roll them in coconut.
- Then, stack them on your plate in this order: big, medium, small. Now put the scoops back in the freezer for 15 more minutes.
- While you're waiting for the ice cream to freeze, make a hat for your snowman. Roll the marshmallow in some cocoa and use some ice cream as glue to stick it to your chocolate wafer cookie.
- To decorate your snowman, use mini chocolate chips for his eyes, mouth, and buttons. Use a piece of candy corn, with the pointy-end sticking out, for his nose. Now put the wafer and marshmallow hat on his head.