Recipe by mummamills
too easy, very tasty, no ice cream maker needed
Top Review by **Jubes**
Reviewed for Aus/NZ Forum Recipe Swap April 2012- 5 stars from my family mummamills....enjoyed by all. Such a simple slice to make too. We used Arnott's malt-o-milk biscuits (one and a bit packets) and added two smashed Crunchie Bars to make our ice-cream into hokey-pokey. I used a small plastic container to make one serve with gluten-free "tea-biscuits"" for me and it turned out well also. My one tip would be to use a pan with straight (not angled) sides as this will allow your biscuits to line up on the top and bottom layers. Photo also to be posted- one of the gluten-free serve and the malt biscuit slice
- 1 packet malt milk biscuit
- 600 ml cream
- 390 g condensed milk (one can)
- chocolate bar, of choice (eg crunchie, cherry Ripe, snickers etc)
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a slice tray with cling wrap.
- put half the biscuits on the tray.
- beat the cream and condensed milk for about 5 mins, until it looks like whipped cream.
- Chop up your chocolate bar and fold thru.
- pour mix over biscuits, and top with remaining biscuits. Try and put them in the same order as the bottom row, makes for easier cutting.
- freeze for at least 2 hours.