Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I sampled this when a work colleague brought it in for a party. I then made it at home and all that tried it loved it. Thanks Jackie.
- 2 (250 g) packets malt biscuits
- 600 ml thickened cream
- 400 g condensed milk
- 2 (85 g) Cadbury Crunchie bars (3 regular if king size not available)
- Line a tray with baking paper (roasting dish is ideal size).
- Layer tray with one packet of malt biscuits.
- Chop up crunchie bars.
- Whip cream.
- Add condensed milk and crunchie. Mix well.
- Spread mixture over biscuit layer.
- Top with remaining packet of biscuits.
- Freeze - overnight is best.