A Pampered Chef recipe. Wonderful for a hot summer day! The recipe says Oreos, but any kind of creme filled cookie can be used.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 Oreo cookies, coarsley chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 -4 ounce chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 -12 ounce frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 12 ounces ice cream sandwiches, frozen, unwrapped and divided
- 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate morsels, grated or 2 tablespoons multi-colored candy sprinkles
- 1Combine milk and pudding mix, whisk until smooth and beginning to thicken. Fold in half of the whipped topping; set aside.
- 2Quickly, arranges six of the ice cream sandwiches side by side on a large platter.
- 3Spread the filling evenly over the sandwiches, then place remaining sandwiches on top - creating a rectangular "torte" shape. Smooth the sides.
- 4Spread remaining whipped topping over the top and the sides of the torte.
- 5Grate the chocolate morsels over everything.
- 6Freeze until firm, but not hard (so that it can be cut). If freezing it over night, remove about 30-45 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ice Cream Sandwich Torte
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.8
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 2.9 mg
- Sodium 159.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ice cream sandwiches