Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A Pampered Chef recipe. Wonderful for a hot summer day! The recipe says Oreos, but any kind of creme filled cookie can be used.
- 10 Oreo cookies, coarsley chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 -4 ounce chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 -12 ounce frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 12 ounces ice cream sandwiches, frozen, unwrapped and divided
- 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate morsels, grated or 2 tablespoons multi-colored candy sprinkles
- Combine milk and pudding mix, whisk until smooth and beginning to thicken. Fold in half of the whipped topping; set aside.
- Quickly, arranges six of the ice cream sandwiches side by side on a large platter.
- Spread the filling evenly over the sandwiches, then place remaining sandwiches on top - creating a rectangular "torte" shape. Smooth the sides.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over the top and the sides of the torte.
- Grate the chocolate morsels over everything.
- Freeze until firm, but not hard (so that it can be cut). If freezing it over night, remove about 30-45 minutes before serving.
Don't forget the Oreo cookies! once your pudding is mixed stir in your chopped Oreos. Then add the whipped topping.