Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is how I make this Ice Cream dessert. Much like my Brownie Trifle. I add a tad of Kahlua to the chocolate fudge... Mmmmm Good!
- 24 ice cream sandwiches, unwrapped
- 29.58 ml Kahlua or 29.58 ml kahlua-flavored syrup
- 453.59 g container whipped topping
- 236.59 ml walnuts, chopped
- caramel ice cream topping
- chocolate ice cream topping
- 236.59 ml English toffee bits or 236.59 ml Heath candy bar
- Place half of your sandwiches in the bottom of a square serving dish . . . making sure sides of sandwiches are against the pan. I make it in a 9x13 glass dish.
- Cover with whipped topping.
- Top with half chopped walnuts.
- Microwave 1/2 jar Chocolate syrup for 1-2 minutes, mix in 2 Tbls Kahlua.
- Drizzle whipped topping with both chocolate and caramel.
- Repeat above steps for next layer. Ending with whipped topping. Add Toffee Pieces to top.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours. Best overnight!
this looks really good i am going to have to try this sometime! :)
My best friend makes this, it's delicious! I wasn't tempted to try it myself until yesterday, when I just couldn't get myself out of the kitchen. This ice-cream dessert is truly great for a summer afternoon.
I was having company over to watch football and wanted to make something quick and delicious. This was PERFECT! Everyone had a big piece and the 6 of us ate the whole thing! Another winner from Zaar! 8o} Potzi