1/3 Photos of Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert
My kids love this on a hot summer day. I have found it works well also to divide the chocolate fudge topping and use half in step 5 and the other in step 7. You may also add a jar of caramel topping if you desire.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut one ice cream sandwich in half.
- 2Place one whole and one half sandwich along a short side of an ungreased 13x9x2 inch pan.
- 3Arrange eight sandwiches in opposite direction in the pan.
- 4Spread with half of the whipped topping.
- 5Spoon fudge topping by teaspoonfuls onto whipped topping.
- 6Sprinkle with 1/2 cup peanuts.
- 7Repeat layers with remaining ice cream sandwiches, whipped topping and peanuts.
- 8Pan will be full.
- 9Cover and freeze.
- 10Remove from freezer 20 minutes before serving.
- 11Cut into squares.
- 12Can be frozen up to 2 months.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.0
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 205.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ice cream sandwiches