Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Easy and only 3 ingredients! Let the sandwiches melt about 2 hours so the chocolate part turns into a fudgy delight, and it's almost like a mousse too.
- 9 1⁄2 ice cream sandwiches (neopolitan good too!)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 0.5 (10 ounce) bag mini chocolate chips (also good with mini M&M's, toffee bits, crumbled Oreo's, crumbled Reese's PB cups, etc.)
- Place unwrapped sandwiches in a 9x13 pan (eat the other half of the odd one ;o). Spread with Cool-Whip and sprinkle with your desired topping.
- Place in fridge for at least 2 hours before serving.