Recipe by ChefRedhead
This is my signature dessert. It is requested by both kids and adults. I received this recipe from a coworker many years ago.
Top Review by Cathy Billingham
I was thinking that this dessert may be just a little too simple to earn many compliments, but I was wrong. Everyone had seconds, including my Mother, who almost never does. It is just perfect for summer and will definitely become a regular at our dinner table. I used 3 rolls of Caramello chocs (because I don't know what a 'Butterfinger' is), and next time I might try something else. Thank you very much for sharing such a handy recipe.
- 16 -20 ice cream sandwiches
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip (thawed)
- 1 (8 ounce) Magic Shell ice cream topping
- 3 butterfinger candy bars (crushed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place layer of ice cream sandwiches in 13x9 pan, cutting to fit.
- Spread Cool Whip on top of ice cream sandwiches.
- Sprinkle crushed candy bars on top of Cool Whip.
- Top with Magic Shell.
- Cover pan with lid or foil. Freeze at least 30 minutes. Cut into squares and serve.