1/2 Photos of Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
This cake is so good! My grandmother makes this all the time during the summer and it is soooo good! It's very rich! It is perfect for those hot summer days when you have been outside, in the pool, or on the lake! I think that everyone will love this! Kid favorite for sure!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix Cool-Whip and condensed milk together by hand or with a mixer.
- 2Layer half of the ice cream sandwiches (6) on the bottom of the pan.
- 3Put half of of Cool-Whip-condensed milk mixture on top of the ice cream sandwiches.
- 4Layer other 6 sandwiches on top of mixture.
- 5Top with remainder of Cool-Whip mixture.
- 6Drizzle caramel topping on top of cake.
- 7Keep frozen until ready to eat!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
Serving Size: 1 (762 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2438.1
- Calories from Fat 1105
- Total Fat 122.8 g
- Saturated Fat 97.2 g
- Cholesterol 143.6 mg
- Sodium 621.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 308.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 308.2 g
- Protein 37.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ice cream sandwiches