- 12 -18 ice cream sandwiches
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- chopped pecans
- chocolate syrup
- caramel sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay out half your ice cream sandwiches in the bottom of your dish. Depending on the size of your sandwiches this will be 6-9.
- Cover with half of your Cool-Whip.
- Top with chopped nuts.
- Drizzle syrup(s): I use both.
- Second Layer: Repeat all of the above steps.
- Cover with lid and freeze for 2 hours.
- This recipe is great because you can vary it according to your taste. Using any type sandwich, nut and syrup, you can make it a little different every time.