Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy cake to make, no baking, this can store in the freezer for at least a week, but It never makes it that long! I freeze this in a plastic 9x13 with a lid because my kids can serve themselves this.
- Lay out half your ice cream sandwiches in the bottom of your dish. Depending on the size of your sandwiches this will be 6-9.
- Cover with half of your Cool-Whip.
- Top with chopped nuts.
- Drizzle syrup(s): I use both.
- Second Layer: Repeat all of the above steps.
- Cover with lid and freeze for 2 hours.
- This recipe is great because you can vary it according to your taste. Using any type sandwich, nut and syrup, you can make it a little different every time.
So easy and delicious!
Very easy and delicious. My 3 year old daughter loved helping me make it.
My sister and I made this for our home study group and got raved reviews. So simple yet so delicious. Thanks for sharing.