Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Basic recipe for ice cream punch...
- 2 quarts vanilla ice cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 (1 liter) bottles carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
- Spoon ice cream by spoonfuls into a large punch bowl.
- Add water and lemonade concentrate; stir just till combined.
- Slowly pour carbonated beverage down the side of bowl.
- Stir gently to mix.
I served this at a baby shower last night and everyone loved it! Very light and refreshing.
great for birthday parties..always a hit with the kids..