Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Nice cool treat
Make and share this Ice Cream Pumpkin Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 quart softened vanilla ice cream
- 3⁄4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pinch clove
- 1 9 inch pie shell, cooled and baked
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped and toasted
- Combine all ingredients (except shell and pecans) and pour into pie shell.
- Sprinkle with pecans and freeze until serving time.
- Serve with whipped cream on top if desired.