Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great Fall dessert! Give yourself plenty of time for freezing!!
- 1 1⁄2 cups canned pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 quart butter pecan ice cream, softened
- 9 inches graham cracker crust
- 1⁄3 cup pecans, finely crushed
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- In a saucepan,combine first 4 ingredients.
- Heat gently,stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- Add lemon extract and set aside to cool.
- After mixture is cooled,fold carefully into softened ice cream until marbleized.
- Turn mixture into pie shell.
- Mix nuts and sugar and sprinkle on pie.
- Freeze all day or overnight.
- Let stand at room temperature a few minutes before cutting.