1/1 Photo of Ice Cream Pretzel Cake
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
If you like the sweet and salty cobination, this is sure to please. This recipe was inspired due to my husband and boys always eating pretzels with their ice-cream. It’s simple to make ahead and just pull out of the freezer when you need it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place crushed pretzels in a small bowl; cut in butter until crumbly.
- 2Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan.
- 3Cover and freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- 4Spread fudge topping over crust; cover and freeze.
- 5Set aside 16 chocolate-covered pretzels for garnish.
- 6Place remaining pretzels in a food processor; cover and process until crumbly.
- 7Transfer to a large bowl; stir in ice cream.
- 8Spread over fudge topping.
- 9Drizzle with caramel topping.
- 10Garnish with reserved pretzels.
- 11Cover and freeze for at least 8 hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ice Cream Pretzel Cake
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.9
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 43.0 mg
- Sodium 395.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 20.3 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: