1/3 Photos of Ice Cream Parlor Coffee Mocha Sodas
The Coffee Fluff Shake turned out to be such a popular idea that I decided to enter more coffee treats. While I am sorely tempted, DH & I are NY resolved to only indulge for VERY SPECIAL occasions, so I hope some of you will be sorely tempted enough to try this & the 3 that accompany it. My source for all 4 is worldwidemart.com. Enjoy!
My Private Note
4 soda ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place very hot water in a med-sized pitcher & stir in coffee (finely ground to a powder texture) until dissolved.
- 2Stir in milk.
- 3Place 1 scoop of ice cream in each of 4 ice cream soda glasses.
- 4Pour coffee/milk mixture equally into each glass.
- 5Fill glasses almost to brim w/club soda.
- 6Top w/sweetened whipping cream or prepared whipped topping.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ice Cream Parlor Coffee Mocha Sodas
Serving Size: 1 (388 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.0
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 110.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate ice cream