Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The Coffee Fluff Shake turned out to be such a popular idea that I decided to enter more coffee treats. While I am sorely tempted, DH & I are NY resolved to only indulge for VERY SPECIAL occasions, so I hope some of you will be sorely tempted enough to try this & the 3 that accompany it. My source for all 4 is worldwidemart.com. Enjoy!
- Place very hot water in a med-sized pitcher & stir in coffee (finely ground to a powder texture) until dissolved.
- Stir in milk.
- Place 1 scoop of ice cream in each of 4 ice cream soda glasses.
- Pour coffee/milk mixture equally into each glass.
- Fill glasses almost to brim w/club soda.
- Top w/sweetened whipping cream or prepared whipped topping.
i could drink this for breakfast lunch and dinner!!! I love it....<br/>Instead of using chocolate icecream I used turkey hill coconut almond fudge ice cream and ginger ale for the soda and it was mouthwatering!!!
Oh My Heavens! This isn't just good, It's sublime! Even in sub zero outdoor weather. I used coffee sugar free ice cream and it was wonderful with that. It's creamy, coffee, fluffy foamy goodness at it very best. I just can't believe that I waited this long to try it! I'll be stocking up of ice cream this summer without doubt. Thank you twissmiss, thank you! Made for Comfort Cafe, Jan 09.
Wow, wow, wow! I made this exactly as written it is wonderful...beautiful blending of flavors, the ratio is perfect. I loved this sweet, creamy and mellow coffee soda. I garnished mine with ground coffee, whipped cream and some cherries. Thank you so much for sharing. I will be making this again this weekend for my coffee loving friends.