Recipe by twissis
The Coffee Fluff Shake turned out to be such a popular idea that I decided to enter more coffee treats. While I am sorely tempted, DH & I are NY resolved to only indulge for VERY SPECIAL occasions, so I hope some of you will be sorely tempted enough to try this & the 3 that accompany it. My source for all 4 is worldwidemart.com. Enjoy!
Top Review by Child of the true God
i could drink this for breakfast lunch and dinner!!! I love it....<br/>Instead of using chocolate icecream I used turkey hill coconut almond fudge ice cream and ginger ale for the soda and it was mouthwatering!!!
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- 8 teaspoons ground coffee (finely ground to powder)
- 2 cups milk
- 4 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 1 quart club soda
- sweetened whipped cream or prepared whipped topping, as desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Place very hot water in a med-sized pitcher & stir in coffee (finely ground to a powder texture) until dissolved.
- Stir in milk.
- Place 1 scoop of ice cream in each of 4 ice cream soda glasses.
- Pour coffee/milk mixture equally into each glass.
- Fill glasses almost to brim w/club soda.
- Top w/sweetened whipping cream or prepared whipped topping.