Recipe by MommyMakes
Top Review by gator20
This recipe is very wrong. The ratio of dry to wet ingredients is completely off. I was left with pancake soup. There should be a roughly 1:1 ratio of flower to liquid... Based on checking the Internet after I failed. Guess I should have done that first. Couldn't salvage the recipe but maybe someone else can tweak it.
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, thawed
- 1 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 1 cup ice cream with water and egg in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir just until combined.
- Heat a greased skillet over medium.
- Spoon 1/3 cup of batter onto the skillet for each pancake.
- Flip once edges are cooked and pancake starts to bubble, about 1 minute.
- Cook other side until lightly browned and serve with a scoop of ice cream and strawberry syrup.