Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Ice Cream Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Combine 1 cup ice cream with water and egg in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir just until combined.
- Heat a greased skillet over medium.
- Spoon 1/3 cup of batter onto the skillet for each pancake.
- Flip once edges are cooked and pancake starts to bubble, about 1 minute.
- Cook other side until lightly browned and serve with a scoop of ice cream and strawberry syrup.