Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Everyone will love this and want seconds! Make sure to keep in freezer long enough for it to set! Yummy!
- 1 lb Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup of melted butter
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream (let sit out 15 min)
- 8 ounces evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate chips
- 1 Hershey Bar
- Combine crushed oreos and butter in a 9 X 13 pan evenly packed.
- Spread the slightly softened ice cream over crust and put in freezer until hard again.
- Combine the fudge ingredients and boil for 8 minutes (make sure to stir so it doesn't burn on the bottom).
- Cool for 1 hour and pour over hardened ice cream.
- Put back in freezer overnight preferably or atleast 6 - 8 hours.
I made this for a party and it was a huge hit. Nice change from standard frozen desserts especially if kids are present.