1/1 Photo of Ice Cream (no Eggs)
I don't remember where I got this recipe; it might have been from the box of rock salt. Anyway, it's very rich and no raw eggs. Cook time listed is approximate freezing time, will vary with your machine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl combine ingredients, mix well.
- 2Pour into ice cream freezer container.
- 3Freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
- 4Freeze leftovers.
- 5FRUIT ICE CREAM:.
- 6Reduce half-n-half to 1 cup.
- 7Add 1 cup pureed or mashed fruit (bananas, peaches, strawberries, etc.) and a few drops of food coloring, if desired.
- 8Proceed as above.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ice Cream (no Eggs)
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.7
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 80.5 mg
- Sodium 73.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 4.6 g