Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A 3 ingredient muffin! You can experiment with different flavor ice cream.
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper baking cups.
- Take ice cream out of freezer until it is soft but not melted.
- Put in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients until well-blended.
- The mixture will be stiff.
- Fill each muffin cup about two-thirds full with batter.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes before serving.