Recipe by mar3c
worlds easiest muffins.came from an older womens world magazine from england.
Top Review by Tom Kelly
This recipe successfully helped me destroy some perfectly good ice cream. I first tried it with vanilla thinking it would be pretty good, the taste however was not good at all I even used name brand ice cream. I fed that batch to the dogs. I then, being the optomistic person I am thought I would try it with a more flovorful ice cream, mint chip, my favorite. This batch was only slightly better and I could only force myself to eat one with a large amount of cool whip on top. So my advice is if you are looking to waste your time and ruin ice cream make this. No offense to the person who submitted this recipe.
- 2 cups self raising flour (very important)
- 2 cups ice cream (the better quality the ice cream the better quality muffin in the end)
Directions See How It's Made
- measure 2 cups ice cream and allow to soften.
- add to 2 cups of flour and stir until mixed.
- spoon into paper muffin cups and bake in 375 oven approx.
- 15-18 minutes.
- I know this sounds crazy but they really work!
- REMEMBER the better ice cream gives a better product my first batch was with generic vanilla,they were o.k.but not as good as the higher quality ice creams.