Recipe by marie.byrne
I'm not joking - these simple to make muffins are made out of ice cream. The recipe was told to me by a friend. I've put chocolate ice cream in the recipe to make chocolate muffins but you could substitute any flavour.
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the ice cream.
- Sift the flour and baking powder together into a bowl.
- Add the ice cream to the flour.
- Combine but don't overmix.
- Spoon into muffin tins.
- Bake in a moderate oven for 12-18 minutes (test one by inserting a skewer).
- Leave in tins for 5 minutes then remove and cool.
- Makes approx 2 dozen muffins.