Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Hopefully a recipe that works better than some of those out there!
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, very soft
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Mix only until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Fill well greased muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Note: You may vary the flavor of ice cream and create different flavored muffins.
- For variation, add 1/2 cup chocolate chips and 1/2 cup chopped nuts in batter. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.