- 4 cups flour
- 1 lb butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- fruit filling (any type of preserves)
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift flour and sugar.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles corn meal.
- Add partly softened ice cream.
- Chill dough in regfrigerator for approximately 1 hour (This allows for easier handling).
- Roll out and cut into squares or rounds.
- Spread with any desired fruit filling and fold dough partly over the filling.
- Bake at 375F degrees for 20 minutes or until light brown.