1/4 Photos of Ice Cream Jello
1 hr 10 mins
I had this recipe at a shower over 20 years ago and since then has been a must have at holiday's, graduation parties and get-togethers. I use a glass 9x13-inch dish and after it's done it's really pretty to look at and even better to eat.. It is Better if You use vanilla and not vanilla bean ice cream. Thanks for trying my ice cream recipe. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add 1 cup of boiling water to package of cherry Jello and stir.
- 2Add 1/4 of the vanilla ice cream and use a whisk to whip with the Jello.
- 3Let set in a clear 9x13-inch pan for 15 minutes or as Wife2uRick suggested waiting 15-30 minutes or until set.
- 4Then Add 1 cup of boiling water to package of lemon Jello and add 1/4 of the vanilla ice cream and use a whisk to whip with the Jello.
- 5Let set on top of the cherry layer for 15 minutes or until set.
- 6Then add 1 cup to the lime Jello and add 1/4 of the vanilla ice cream and whisk to whip with the Jello.
- 7Let set on top of lemon Jello for 15 minutes or until set.
- 8Then with the last box of Jello which is orange add 1 cup of boiling water and the last 1/4 vanilla ice cream and whisk together and put on top of lime Jello and let set.
- 9I usually do other things while I am making this and you can also use your favorite jello's but these together taste really good and I always am asked to bring it.
- 10Note: I usually cut my ice-cream in fourths and leave the ice-cream in the freezer until I use each 1/4th for the Jello.
- 11Jello can be stored in refrigerator when done. :).
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ice Cream Jello
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.6
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 19.3 mg
- Sodium 84.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: