Recipe by lovindisney
I found this recipe while searching for a 4th of July party activity. It sounds very kid-friendly and perfect for summer.
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 sandwich size ziploc bags
- 1 one gallon size ziploc bag
- 2 cups ice
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Put one small Ziploc bag inside the other.
- Pour the milk, half and half, sugar, and vanilla into the inside bag.
- Seal both bags (make sure they're completely sealed!) Remove excess air.
- Put ice and salt into larger bag and place smaller bags inside.
- Seal completely.
- Shake and toss the bag!
- Ice cream will be soft and ready to eat in 5 to 10 minutes.