Recipe by Charlotte J
Garnish this pie with chocolate curls or the cracker crumbs. Cook time is chill time.
Top Review by sharron cant
My mother used to make this recipe when I was a little girl and I do not want to say how long ago that was, but I loved it then and my family and there familys love it now. Sharron cant chef in the house
- 946.0 ml vanilla ice cream, softened
- 473.19 ml lime sherbet, softened
- 44.37 ml green creme de menthe
- 29.58 ml clear Creme de Cacao
- 236.59 ml whipping cream, whipped or 236.59 ml Cool Whip
- 354.88 ml chocolate sandwich style cookies, crushed
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat together ice cream, sherbet, creme de menthe and cream de cacao.
- Fold in whip cream.
- Freeze mixture until it mounds when dropped and holds its shape.
- CRUST: Combine cookie crumbs and butter.
- Press over bottom and sides of a deep dish pie pan; Chill.
- Then spoon filling into pie shell and freeze 3 hours, or until completely frozen.