Recipe by Charlotte J
Garnish this pie with chocolate curls or the cracker crumbs. Cook time is chill time.
Top Review by sharron cant
My mother used to make this recipe when I was a little girl and I do not want to say how long ago that was, but I loved it then and my family and there familys love it now. Sharron cant chef in the house
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 pint lime sherbet, softened
- 3 tablespoons green creme de menthe
- 2 tablespoons clear Creme de Cacao
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped or 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate sandwich style cookies, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat together ice cream, sherbet, creme de menthe and cream de cacao.
- Fold in whip cream.
- Freeze mixture until it mounds when dropped and holds its shape.
- CRUST: Combine cookie crumbs and butter.
- Press over bottom and sides of a deep dish pie pan; Chill.
- Then spoon filling into pie shell and freeze 3 hours, or until completely frozen.