1 hr 11 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (22 1/2 ounce) package pillsbury deluxe fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup very hot water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chocolate fudge topping
- 8 cups vanilla ice cream (1/2 gallon of your favorite)
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1Heat oven to 325 degrees. Grease two 9 inch pie pans.
- 2In a large bowl, combine all the crust ingredients; beat 50 strokes with spoon.
- 3Pour batter into prepared pans. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Do not overbake. Cool.
- 4When brownie layer is cooled; spread 1/3 c ice cream topping on each brownie crust. Sprinkle 1/4 c nuts between the two pies.
- 5Overlap large spoonfuls of ice cream to fill pie. Cover and freeze.
- 6In a small saucepan, heat remaining ice cream topping for 1 minute. Drizzle over ice cream. Sprinkle with remaining nuts. Cover. Freeze. Let sit at room temp for 5 minutes before serving with a warmed knife.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ice Cream Filled Brownie Mud Pie
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.8
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 58.5 mg
- Sodium 277.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 41.6 g
- Protein 6.8 g