Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 mins
Cook 26 mins
Make and share this Ice Cream Filled Brownie Mud Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees. Grease two 9 inch pie pans.
- In a large bowl, combine all the crust ingredients; beat 50 strokes with spoon.
- Pour batter into prepared pans. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Do not overbake. Cool.
- When brownie layer is cooled; spread 1/3 c ice cream topping on each brownie crust. Sprinkle 1/4 c nuts between the two pies.
- Overlap large spoonfuls of ice cream to fill pie. Cover and freeze.
- In a small saucepan, heat remaining ice cream topping for 1 minute. Drizzle over ice cream. Sprinkle with remaining nuts. Cover. Freeze. Let sit at room temp for 5 minutes before serving with a warmed knife.