Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Serve this in a large bowl or completely prepare and pour into tall glasses, place a cinnamon stick in each glass then sprinkle each glass with nutmeg. This should give you about 16 (8-ounce) servings
- 3 large eggs
- 946.0 ml orange juice
- 59.14 ml lemon juice
- 29.58 ml sugar (can use more sugar for a sweeter taste, but remember the ice cream is sweet!)
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- 0.59 ml ginger powder
- 0.25 ml clove
- 1892.0 ml vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 946.0 ml ginger ale
- nutmeg, for sprinkling
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl whisk eggs until frothy.
- Mix in orange and lemon juice, sugar, cinnamon, ginger and cloves.
- Spoon the ice cream into a large punch bowl; stir in the egg mixture until combined.
- Chill if not serving right away.
- Just before serving pour in the ginger ale.
- Sprinkle the top with nutmeg.