Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Be careful when you make this dessert because it will disappear quickly. I have only made it with the mint ice cream, but I am sure any kind will taste great. You could also try the filling in a pie crust.
- 30 Oreo cookies, crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 2 packages instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 package Dream Whip
- 1 quart ice cream (mint chocolate chip or peppermint stick)
- 1 (9 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Mix cookies and butter.
- Press into a 9x13 pan and refrigerate.
- Beat together pudding, milk, and Dream Whip.
- Add ice cream and beat until smooth.
- Pour over crust and refrigerate.
- Top with Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle crushed Oreo's on top.
- Keep refrigerated.
My daughter made this, but a little different. I forgot to buy the pudding, so we had to alter it. We had the oreo crust, a layer of mint choc chip ice cream, a layer of more oreo crumbs mixed with fudge topping, another layer of ice cream, cool whip, then sprinkled with more oreo crumbs. It was SOOOO good! I told her she can make it as often as she likes!
My friend made this for dessert tonight. It was delicious!! She used French Vanilla ice cream instead of the recommended flavor. It was great!!